Wednesday 9 November 2011

Bedroom Visuals

I have done a few hand drawings and computer drawings to show my designs in 3D. I have created them to show the lighting, colour and textures used in the rooms. Below are my images for the bedroom.


Hand drawing




View 1

This shows where the viewer is in the bedroom for the perspective drawing.




This is a wire frame model of the bedroom in Vectorworks.

I created this image using Vectorworks.



View 2
This shows where the viewer is in the bedroom for the perspective drawing.



This is a wire frame model of the bedroom in Vectorworks.


I didn't really like this image I created of the bedroom, so I decided to do another one using mydeco instead of vectorworks.


This is the image I created using mydeco.

All images are drawn to scale 1:50.



I have chosen to design the room using pale colours with pink/purple accents to compliment the white furniture. The accent colours appear brighter when teamed with white furniture. (Choice made after reading article 'Advantages of using white furniture'). 

No comments:

Post a Comment