Wednesday 9 November 2011

Kitchen Visuals

I have done a few hand drawings and computer drawings to show my designs in 3D. I have created them to show the lighting, colour and textures used in the rooms. Below are my images for the kitchen.

Hand drawing




View 1


This shows the angle of the viewer in the kitchen for this perspective image.




This is my first image which I drew up in Vectorworks. It shows the 
wireframe before I have added in any textures and colour.


I then added some materials and textures and colour to the image using Vectorworks and Photoshop.



View 2


This shows the angle of the viewer in the kitchen for this perspective image.



I have created another wire model in Vectorworks showing the 
other side of the kitchen to the previous one.



I have added colour and texture and lighting to this model using Vectorworks and photoshop.


I have used a light coloured blind to blend in with the walls so that the room appears more spacious, and also wall cupboards to draw the eye upwards, also creating the illusion of extra space (Tips from the article 'Small Space Solutions for every room').



All images are drawn to scale 1:50.

No comments:

Post a Comment